Facts About E-Waste
Kansas City Company Offering Superior Metal Recycling Alternatives
At Rivers Edge Scrap Management, we are committed to providing you with relevant and up-to-date information regarding the recycling issues in our world today. E-waste has become a huge problem for the environment, mostly due to improper recycling methods. Although e-waste composes only 2% of landfills, it represents almost three-fourths of the toxic waste overall!
Improper e-waste presents a number of glaring problems, such as the following:
- Greater risk from radioactive materials
- Loss of energy and precious metals
- Huge amounts of toxic waste
Our constant commitment to environmental standards sets us apart in our industry. No matter what task we undertake, we always seek to put excellence as our number one priority! We are your premier choice for reliable and environmentally safe metal recycling in Kansas City. To set up an appointment and your free estimate, give our office a call today at (913) 573-1000.
Why Choose Us?
- Fair Weights & Prices
- Quality, Personal Service
- All Grades of Scrap Metal
- Family Owned & Operated
- Industrial and Public Services
- Member of Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, Inc